Wednesday, January 1, 2014

31 Inspiring Quilters :: It Begins!!

After sharing so much these last few days about what 2013 held, it's pretty mind-blowing to be able to start 2014 off with something pretty special! Beginning today, join me each day in January over at sew mama sew as I share "31 Inspiring Quilters!" All awesome sewists, I'll be highlighting their workmanship and more - all sorts of qualities that have inspired my creative thinking and so many facets of my quilting.

We start off the series today with Erica of Kitchen Table Quilting. And there's plenty more to come!
Sew Mama Sew

13 comments:

  1. This is going to be so fun, I am so pleased that you are able to do this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun series! Looking forward to see your 31 inspiring quilters! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO excited for you, Debbie! You are absolutely the perfect person to do this series. It's one of the things I loved about you when I first saw your blog -- you leave an encouraging presence everywhere you go in the quilting community! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found Erica's blog this past year and you are right. She is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's a new one! I'm off to check out your post and Erica too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo this is great! Happy 2014 to you and us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this earlier, love that circle quilt you highlighted :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun series, and a great choice for your first one! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my closest colleagues and friends is Erica's aunt, so I'm happy to see Erica chosen. She didn't even start quilting until she married, and is mostly self-taught. It's fun to see someone that I "know" in a roundabout way.

    I'll be tuning in every day to see who is next!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely idea and lovely thing to do! I'm off with these other gals to peruse the pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deb, I didnt know you were published, I know since I have been blogging, I see you everywhere, first meeting in Zakka.. anywhere I go, turn on my computer, there you are.. LOL, reporting on sewmamasew is great for you, perfect fitting. You are a cheerleader. !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am just loving your series so far! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete