Monday, September 5, 2011

Swooning

You may remember how much I enjoyed making mini Swoon quilts earlier this summer. 
All along, I've been planning on making a full-size Swoon quilt for myself and in the interim, have been pinning all the Swoons I find on my Pinterest Swoon board {see here}. I really love this pattern by Camille Roskelley, and was pretty pleased to hear that for my first month with the do. Good Stitches FAITH Circle, we'd each be making a Swoon block for our September charity quilt. Very cool. Soooo you'll be seeing more Swoons here shortly, as I've also decided what fabric line to use for my own quilt. Can you say Terrain? Seriously swooning!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful choice! I'm totally crushing on Swoon and Terrain right now! Can't wait to see this come together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a Swoon made in Terrain will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I can't wait to see your Swoon in Terrain! It will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete